mTrade offers a Software as a Solution (SaaS) platform for trading residential whole loans. The primary focus of mTrade’s technology solutions is to improve the efficiency of trading residential whole loans. Starting with industry best practices, we have built an end-to-end Loan Acquisition System (LAS) that ties buyers, sellers, documents, data, analytics, and vendors together.
At mTrade, a Data and Reporting Analyst will play a critical role in managing our Enterprise Data Warehouse and developing reports for clients.
- Interact with customers, Sales, and Account Management to understand customer reporting needs
- Document the business requirements for new created reports
- Test reports prior to delivery to customer to ensure accuracy
- Continuously update mTrade's Enterprise Data Warehouse
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the residential mortgage industry with comprehensive understanding of the mortgage process, loan documents, Uniform Loan Delivery Data (ULDD), Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), and American Securitization Forum (ASF) datasets
- Ability to analyze and clearly communicate business requirements as a key input to the data and report products
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple products simultaneously
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Development, Sales, and Account Management
- Self-motivated, strong team player, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree required
Oxford, MS (Corporate Headquarters)
Please send résumé with cover letter to:
mTrade Talent Team