We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Executive Administrative Assistant to the Chief Revenue Officer.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be supporting the business activities of a key executive and be able to initiate and complete projects with accuracy and within deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Someone who is proactive, organized, and enjoys planning and anticipating the needs of the business would thrive in this role.
This opportunity is for an experienced assistant committed to meeting deadlines with the ability to prioritize and remain organized. This person will maintain a high degree of accuracy and reliability. We are seeking someone that can self-manage their scheduled deliverables to help meet our project demands within our leadership team.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Organize and coordinate the business activities of a key executive including but not limited to: booking travel requests, preparing reports, keeping the outlook calendar up to date for a key executive
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, and reserve and prepare facilities
- Perform administrative tasks on behalf of leadership and/or as needed
- Proactively look for ways to increase efficiency and provide support
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Contribute to a high performing team atmosphere
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 plus years administrative support experience in a professional office environment with a focus on supporting an executive team and/or leaders in the company in a highly visible role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Professional attitude and positive work ethic
- Ability to work with little supervision and achieve superior results
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet short deadlines
- Self-motivated and willingness to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication required
Please send résumé with cover letter to:
mTrade Talent Team