mTrade is looking for a HR/Payroll Assistant responsible for benefit administration and payroll.
- Administer the day-to-day activities of mTrade's benefits programs (e.g., medical, dental, retirement savings, life insurance, disability).
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Confirm employee selections are entered accurately in system and applicable paperwork is collected.
- Create and distribute communication pieces on benefits programs.
- Conduct open enrollment process and ensure plan changes are appropriately communicated.
- Prepare and file required reports.
- Answer questions and educate employees on type of coverages and other benefit programs.
- On board new employees.
- Support talent recruitment processes.
- Process and wage and salary payments, audit time entries, and schedule garnishment payments.
- Calculate and process special checks, file unemployment forms, process new hire paperwork, and create summary reports for management.
- Utilize automated time and attendance software and programs in day-to-day operations.
- Handle general inquiries regarding payroll and time/attendance.
- High School Diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-5 plus years HR/payroll experience in a private company
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with cloud based HCM (Human Capital Management) systems such as ADP Workforce Now, Paychex, Paylocity, UtiliPro®
- Professional attitude and positive work ethic
- Ability to work with little supervision and achieve superior results
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet short deadlines
- Self-motivated and willingness to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Oxford, MS (Corporate Headquarters)
Please send résumé with cover letter to:
mTrade Talent Team