mTrade is seeking an experienced IT professional to install, configure, and maintain its computer systems and associated peripheral equipment.
- Perform application administration activities such as creating, modifying, and deleting users, optimizing remote access, and security access for messaging systems, databases, and web applications.
- Coordinate with department leadership to plan, design, and schedule the release of all software, hardware, and operating system updates.
- Develop and enhance processes and technical documentation, create back-up procedures, test plans, and reports.
- Prioritize and respond to requests for service and may provide escalation support to helpdesk staff.
- Strong proficiency in maintenance of Microsoft enterprise systems in an AWS, Azure or Co-Location environment.
- Ability to conduct work assignments of increasing complexity, under moderate supervision, with some latitude for independent judgement.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or a related field and 4+ years of relevant experience.
Please send résumé with cover letter to:
mTrade Talent Team