mTrade is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to lead technical communication and requirements gathering efforts with clients as well as create detailed business, functional and design documentation for the development and implementation of mTrade software solutions. The incumbent will work with development to enhance applications and coordinate the movement of enhancements through the entire software development life cycle (SDLC). The Technical Business Analyst is a primary technical point of contact for a client so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises on alternatives and the implications of new or revised modifications
- Coordinate with operations and development to identify, test and implement product fixes and enhancements
- Create technical documentation
- Define development specifications to assist in the creation of detailed test cases
- Create complex flow charts and understand programming logic and codes
- Provide technical analysis and troubleshooting
- Supply various ad hoc reports to clients
- Bachelor's degree in technology field and experience greater than three (3) years in a related field or business
- In-depth knowledge of Transact-SQL
- Proficiency with Microsoft ASP.NET client-server technologies
- Experience with design concepts and methods, as well as UML and RUP standards
- Ability to develop documentation using UML design concepts.
- Solid understanding of database design and ability to read and write complex SQL statements, Stored procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Project and Visio
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Windows 7, 8.1 and 10)
- Proven ability and willingness to learn and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with complex systems with little supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send résumé with cover letter to:
Director, Human Resources